Beaujolais : Rosé
Crafted using the grapes from old vines, this rosé is the fruit of whole-bunch vinification that retains a maximum of grapyness.
The resulting must undergoes very slow cold fermentation, to make sure that this rosé retains all its aromas and flavours. A great summer wine that is enjoyed throughout the year by wine lovers.
- - A lovely, glistening light salmon robe.
- - Delicate and lip-smacking, the nose is bursting with fruit and floral aromas, without going over the top.
- - Peeking out from behind the white-fleshed fruit and fresh citrus is a touch of violet.
- - As firm as you could wish for, the attack soon gives way to a light, round mouthfeel that allows mainly pear flavours to come through, with a touch of citrus at the end (grapefruit).
- - A barbecue with friends, a water bank picnic… This rosé will make the ideal partner to your meal.
See also :